Created with flickr badge from softsea.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Carnival of Chaos

Group of talented Hardcore, Death Metal, Trash Metal and Metalcore Pinoy bands in Singapore performed in one spectacular event. Joining them is local death metal band Fall of Mirra and Ian Tayao front-man of WilaBaliw and Queso (former Cheese)promoting their new album with album signing. Too bad I missed few bands 'cause me and my buddy Jay were stranded at Little India (whammy!) but it still was a blast!!!

It looks tempting when i first saw a concert photograph with bright lights and crisp colors so I one day decided to do my own concert photography. This is my first attempt My Flickr Photostream. It was harder than I though. I was using a Nikon D90 (APS-C cropped sensor) and a Nikon 55-200mm VR DX lens before (R.I.P. but they both served me well) and need to crank up everything knowing the 55-200mm has a floating aperture of F4-5.6 I don't really know what the results might be. Thanks for the NIN good lighting budget I manage to get the job done or what others might say a "first-timers luck". With luck, anticipation and the right gear you don't have to worry about anything aside from the bouncers chasing you because photography is not allowed on the concert/gig or show so to avoid this hassle you should follow regulations or at lease be discreet about it (very hard if you attached a Nikon 70-200mm f2.8 VR lens on your Nikon D3). Happy shooting!!!

All photos was shot in Raw format with Nikon D700 with Nikon 16-35mm F4G VR and Nikon 50mm f1.4G without the use of flash. Post-processed in Lightroom - adjusted exposure and white balance.

* To view complete album visit My Deviantart - Concert Photograpy.



"Five Minutes of Fame (with Ian Tayao)"


"Voice of Pariah""


"Pariah Beat Machine"


"The Shredder"


"T.T.T. Psycho-tech"


"Just Riff It"


"Gadgets"


"Don't Fret"


"Lace-less"

* To view complete album visit My Deviantart - Concert Photograpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment