Created with flickr badge from softsea.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Dash Of Nostalgia

I'm not a big fan of post-processing but if in need I will do it. In the case of these series I did! I'm curious about the hype of retro style in photos or the plastic lens look but never had the chance to apply it on my own shots, well it looks nice to others (photos) but trying it myself makes a difference. I did love it better than doing HDR. I have nothing agains HDR but some photographers seem to overdo it... In a very weird way. I guess there is no wrong way or right way post-processed or not. Different people, different way/technique of achieving their own style - whatever suits you.



"Lonely Canoe"


"Sailboat"


"Spiritual Nostalgia 1"


"Spiritual Nostalgia 2"


"Melted Prayers"

*First two photos were shot at Boracay Philippines and the rest were shot at Cebu City Philippines Basilica del Sto. Nino.

No comments:

Post a Comment